Work ExperienceWhatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might ... ~ Ecclesiastes 9:10
- Software Engineer, Intel Corporation [Jul 2017 - Jul 2019]
Technologies: C, C#, C++, Python, Git, SQL
- Crafting quality software solutions for difficult and exciting problems!!!
- Bus Technology Systems Intern, State of NY MTA [Nov 2016 - May 2017]
Technologies: Python, AngularJS, Ionic Framework
- Implementing critical updates on the MTA BusTime mobile application with OpenStreet Maps, AngularJS and Ionic.
- Collaborating with team to maintain existing software responsible for Automatic Passenger Counting, On Board Audio-visual alerts and Traffic Signal priority on New York City buses and trains.
- Test Program Integration Intern, Intel Corporation [Jun - Aug 2016]
Technologies: Python, Perl, C
- Worked with the Test Program Integration team to build robust automation and validation systems to replace manual processes that are error prone.
- Writing automation scripts to fine-tune and simplify the team's work flow, increase productivity and efficiency.
- Chief Technology Officer, MOBicure [Jan 2016 - present]
- Provide leadership to tech team in line with company's mission and vision.
- Develop and maintain mobile and web applications which are at the heart of the company's operations.
- Work with administrative, business operations and marketing team to provide technology for improved efficiency and effectiveness in carrying out their tasks.
- Provide strategy and technical advice on how to optimize our platforms and continuously improve with cutting-edge technology.
- Collaborate with HR team to recruit new hires for tech roles.
- Lead Developer, Anakle Nigeria [2012-2015]
- Joined team as intern in 2012 and managed team growth to a 5-man tech team.
- Worked as Full Stack Engineer with a cross-functional team to develop and maintain web and mobile applications; creating interactive experiences for top brands and clients.
- Participated in multiple Google-inspired UX/UI sessions to ensure developed applications and sites focused on user-centered design.
- Developed several websites and campaign landing pages from PSD and Balsamiq mock-ups to completion.
- Integrated functionality of third-party APIs ranging from payment solutions to social networks like Facebook into web apps.
- Set standards for development team to execute projects and manage client expectations with pioneering cutting edge technologies.
- Trained and mentored upcoming developers attached to team as interns.
- Developer Intern, NDPR [May - August 2011]
Technologies: Microsoft WBS, Microsoft Active Directory, VB .NET, SME Server, PHP
- Developed Visitor Monitoring and Product Requisition applications with PHP.
- Designed Work Breakdown Schedule for new team projects.
- Worked with the IT team to monitor network and enforce security policies for all computers; also resolved network-related issues, perform scheduled system backups and drafted necessary documentation.
- Developer Intern - IT Production, SPDC [June - August 2010]
Technologies: SCADA, Plant Information, VB .NET, MySQL
- Designed process books for real time system monitoring of the petroleum well heads using Plant Information (PI).
- Integrated tags to designed process books and ensured they read data from well heads.
- Drafted MySQL database schema designs for basic team projects.
EducationToday a reader, tomorrow a leader ~ Margaret Fuller
MentoringYou were born with the ability to change someone's life - Don't waste it! ~ Shannon L. Alder
- Remote Technical Interviewer, Code2040
I conduct technical interviews and hold pair programming sessions with Code2040 Fellows finalists to help them gain the experience needed to ace their tech interviews as they prepare for careers in the technology sector.
The Code2040 Fellows Program builds bridges between top, college-level Black and Latinx computer science students who want to access the Innovation Economy and have been historically overlooked and companies who are in need of this talent.
- Vice President, Grove School of Engineering Graduate Students Society
Delighted to work with engineers in the GSOE GSS to foster communication and professional awareness for and of engineering graduate students.
With the goal of bringing all graduate students together for academic, professional development and community building activities.
- Student Mentor, National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) - CCNY Chapter
I spend a bit of my time working with freshman NSBE's members to offer support that could help them excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
- Peer Educator, Anti HIV/AIDS NYSC CDS
Collaborated with Society for Family Health and National Agency for Control of AIDS to sensitize high school students and surrounding community on Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS issues.
Equipped and mentored volunteer students with skills to provide information and referral services to their peers on HIV/AIDS issues.
Ofure Ukpebor is pronounced